Eyeliner can be used alone or together with other eye shadows. Therefore, many women prefer this unique makeup object as an essential piece on their makeup tables and it looks like eyeliner will preserve its popularity for a long time.
Useful information about eyeliner application is below, waiting for you.
1. Don’t forget to use base for your eyeliner to be more significant and durable, even if you are going to use eyeliner alone.
2. Applying eyeliner to the inner side of eyelid creates a sharper look but at this point, we all make one mistake: Most of us apply eyeliner to the inner side of only our bottom eyelid. This way, we have an incomplete appearance. If we want to complete this look, we should apply eyeliner to the inner side of our upper eyelid as well and complete the lowest parts of our lashes with a slight line.
3. If you want to complete the lowest parts of your eyelashes with eyeliner, don’t use black color. If possible, use brown and don’t forget to distribute it.
4. If you want to apply eyeliner to the bottom parts of your eyelashes and have an attractive look, distribute the eyeliner with a thin, soft brush without going too far from your eyelashes.
5. If you are using an eyeliner pen and it does not provide a good color output, heat up the tip of the pencil and let it cool down. Now, it will provide much better result.
6. If you want to have flawless cat eye makeup, use makeup tapes, especially for the beginning. However, apply the tape on your hand before applying it around your eye so that its sticky side becomes softer.
7. For your eyeliner application to stay untouched, use your eyelash curler before eyeliner application.