I am handsome, you are handsome and he is handsome… Is there any man for who you say “why he has no serious relationship”? Let’s gossip a little. Let’s discuss possible reasons, let it not be misunderstood, but no hard feelings, please.
1. He has someone in his mind, he can’t forget his ex.
I don’t suppose that a man, who is unable to get over his ex, go into depression and cry slimily – yet, if he is emotional and if he has some respect for his ex, he may be a little quite..
2. He is excessively emotional, girls don’t like such a weak man.
I won’t say that men don’t cry, but a man crying a lot is not appreciated. If you will cry, cry inside.
3. He is on good terms with money, yet he is a penny pincher.
The type I hate: He lies low when the check comes, he doesn’t purchase a gift – yet he always talks about money, he spend his money just for himself. Expecting a gift from such a boyfriend, well…
4. Where instruments are, he is there.
Every night, different place, dance dance dance! Throw money around man, hooray! No way, no relationship is possible with such a man.
5. What a self-confidence you have, man! He is excessively pedant.
Someone said the guy “stay pedant and you will be charismatic” and he stayed pedant. No, this is not alright.
6. A shy man? In 2016?
Shyness does not look good on a man. If you are shy, go back to your primary school times – yet, primary school kids are much cooler than we used to be, in fact.
7. He always talks or makes jokes about sex.
If he tries to make you think that everyone wants to get laid with him, if he says I did this and did that… Well… Don’t forget the saying “all bark and no bite”.
8. Yes, I am unable to bring myself to say, but… It is possible that he is gay.
It is possible. Respect to sexual preferences.
9. He may be antisocial.
He sits on the sidelines and leaves you no choice but ask “what’s up?”… Maddening.
10. Conversation about its length, width etc., you know.
You understood, don’t make me say it.
11. He picks his nose.
Unluckily, there are such men.
12. He has a bad breath, his feet, face and nose, whatever… It simply stinks.
God forgive them – go wash your hands, mouth or whatever.
13. He may still be an adolescent, not a grown-up.
Yes, his soul may still be a child and he is still unable to recognize the value of what he has. You do your best to attract his attention, but nothing happens.
14. Mother’s boy.
A handsome man tied to his mom’s apron strings is unbearable, believe me. Do you think that such a man can have a serious relationship? If yes, can such a man be bearable in the future?