There are many wonderful getaways and exotic scenic spots around the world where couples can have their romantic honeymoon.
Some places may be so luxurious while others are just simple yet beautiful places to create memories with the one you love.
Here are some top honeymoon destinations across the globe:
- Belagio Hotel, Las Vegas Vegas is an ideal place for newly married couples searching for an action-packed and exciting honeymoon that still permits for the choice of being pampered, all for an afford able price. The Belagio Hotel offers fine accommodations and an entertaining nightlife, plus gourmet dining, stunning gardens, an elaborate pool complex, a first-class spa and even fine art on showcase. Las Vegas’ romantic side is simply irresistible, and the whirlwind of available activities is sure to provide a memorable vacation.
- Walt Disney World There’s no better place for a fairy-tale honeymoon for the bride and her dashing groom than at Walt Disney World Resorts. Newlyweds can choose from packages such as the honeymoon escape, the deluxe escape and the romantic escape, which blends time at a Disney resort with a cruise to the Bahamas. Packages include accommodations and park passes, as well as an array of great amenities such as honeymoon pictures at Disney sites or a couple’s spa treatment.
- Amankila Even savvy world travelers can find fresh and enchanting destinations to celebrate a new life together — it just may require some more time onboard. One such spot is tucked away on the island of Bali in Indonesia. Amankila translates to “peaceful hill,” and this famous resort meets the expectations of its name.
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Opt to spend this momentous time with your honey making snow angels rather than slathering on sunscreen? Situated on the edge of the glacier-fed Lake Louise, the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise provides an abundance of winter sports, creating a heavenly honeymoon haven for snow bunnies.
- St. Regis, Florence, Italy If it’s romance you’re looking for, a trip to Florence, Italy, guarantees starry eyes, hearty meals, amazing art and much more. Like a room with a view? Housed in a former 18th-century palace overlooking the Arno River, the St. Regis, Florence is oozing with Florentine culture.
- Caneel Bay Resort Situated in the 5,000-acre Virgin Islands National Park, Caneel Bay Resort is surrounded by 7 beaches and offers a wide range of pampering and activities. A visit to Honeymoon Beach is a must for all lovebirds.
- Camino Royale Acapulco, Diamante Once the honeymoon destination for John and Jackie Kennedy, Acapulco is still a popular place for newlyweds celebrating their new life together. Temperatures hover in the 80s throughout the year, and the warm water is ideal for swimming and snorkeling. As if that’s not enough to tempt you, the prices in Acapulco are affordable and can allow for an unforgettable honeymoon even on a tight budget.
- Hilton Bora Bora, Nui Resort Spa Nestled on a powder-white beach and a crystal-blue lagoon, Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort Spa invites newlyweds to immerse in post-wedding privacy in bungalows perched above the water on high stilts.
- Four Seasons Resort Hualailai Say “aloha” to sweet romance at this Four Seasons Resort, where you can spend your days lounging by the adults-only Palm Grove Pool or exploring the natural King’s Pond pool before heading off to the luxurious spa for a relaxing couple’s massage.
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Beach Resort & Casino Some honeymooners are looking for an action-packed vacation, while others just want to bask in the rays and relax. For those who fall in the latter group, Aruba is an ideal destination, owing to its near-perfect weather and beautiful beaches.