30 decoration ideas to give your walls style
If you are bored of your empty walls, there are 30 wall decoration ideas in trendsandlife.com
Do you want your walls talk? If your answer is “yes” we have great ideas.
To make your house fresh,give life to your walls life, there are 30 wall designs in trendsandlife.com
1) It’s time to go out from ordinary! With a lot of different size of mirrors and even with empty frames you can give life to the wall on your console table.
2) If the previous design is too complicated we have a simpler idea. With a mirror and frames and combined colors, this wall got a sophisticated look.
3) This wall with different shapes of mirrors give your room simplicity and elegance. You can buy these kind of mirrors from stores or you can draw your designs and ask from a glazier.
4) And now there is a great idea with ornamental plates. We hope your old ornamental plates that have been standing for years are still somewhere in your house. We suggest you to start looking for those plates to give style to your house entrance.
5) Decorated wall with similar looking ornamental plates give inspiration to the simplicity lovers. You can find matching ones with selective and careful shop and hang it on your walls.
6) Where can you reappraise these blue and white faience plates better? With hanging these plates to the similar painted wall,you can give your room different atmosphere. But we think this idea should be applied in the bright rooms. Because blue is a cold color and in dark rooms it can create a depressing atmosphere.
7) It’s time to give your bedroom new look. With hanging colorful plates on to your simple headboard,you can change your room.
A little warning: Instead of glass,porcelain or ceramic plates, using mica and plastic plates could keep you safe from unexpected falls.
8) Instead of classic round plates you can use these fish shaped plates and give your room different style. You can be creative with these different shaped plates (fish,leaf,square,rectangle).
9) These wicker plates looks compatible with these wooden furnitures. You can have similar looks with buying wicker plates.
10) Here is the design combined of both ornamental plates and stickers. With flower pattern plates and bird stickers,you can give your walls garden look.
11) This design pushes the boundries of creativity and really easily applicable idea.If you have a large wall you can create an interesting space by framing your square scarfs.
12) It couldn’t be easier to have a sea effect. Even if they are in frame don’t get surprised seashells, starfishs and corals give you the sea scent to you.
13) It’s easy if you have drawing skills and designer spirit. If you don’t you can always find them on internet. Then it’s turn to print and hang them.
14) The sweetest and meaningful way to decorate your wall could be the framing your kids’ drawings. A great way to both show your appreciation and decorating your walls.
15) Another idea that can be easy to apply and have great result. Don’t throw away or don’t let your friends throw away the wallpapers if some of them left! This design will look really good on your walls with the frames you have or will buy. You can use patterned notebook covers too.
16) You can see one of the idea of creating elegance with simple materials. You won’t want to go out from these designed with empty frames and sticky ornament rooms.
17) You can create a different atmosphere with hanging empty frames on to patterned wall papered walls. It’s possible to create sweet combinations by using opposite colors like in the picture.
18) If you are thinking how big this bookshlef is,you are wrong.It’s nothing but a wallpaper gives your room a sophisticated atmosphere. If you like it,you can start searching for a similar wallpaper.
19) Plate ideas was at the begining but we have a wallpaper idea this time. You can give life to your walls with different wallpapers.
20) Covering the plaster laths with wallpapers would be a good idea too.
21) Finding sticky ornaments to give style your straight white walls aren’t hard to find nowadays.It’s really easy to apply the sticky ornaments that you like.
22)If you like İstanbul,these sticky ornaments are for you.Not just İstanbul but the other popular cities’ sticky ornaments are really easy to find. The walls you are decorated with the cities’ sticky ornaments may make you want to go to that city,just so you know.
23) You can see how this big wall is given style with this japanese tree shaped sticky ornament. You should look for the shops and internet for this kind of sticky ornaments.
24) You combine with the tree shaped sticky ornaments branches and frames alined. So you will have a great wall.
25) We used plates as a decoration stuff,why not the trays? Here is an another idea that will give you insipiration.
26) You can hang the silver family trays or the ones you buy from second hand store on to your kitchen walls. And they will look meaningful there.
27) We have an another idea for you. How about this time using boxes instead of plates of trays? Maybe you can use their holes in order to save some space. It looks perfect for the hide sewing materials .
28) Using suitable branches as a hanger is really good idea. Look to the ground when you go for a walk or go for a picnic. You can find your own hangers in the nature.
29) Hanging yours, husbands/wifes, childrens names with the wooden letters is both simple and a creative idea.
30) Your children are all grown and do you have board games they don’t play? It’s really easy to apply this good looking design especially in your boys bedroom. You can play them if you hang them reattachable.